FAQs/ Instructional Video
What's your current processing time?
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
What models can this product be used for?
- This product is to be used with 2007+ Jeep Wrangler, JK and JL (2 door and 4 door models), & 2019+ Jeep Gladiator. The rack is NOT made to be used with half doors.
Can this product be used for lifted Jeep Wranglers and Jeep Gladiators?
- Yes, this product is designed for standard height Jeeps in mind, however, lifted vehicles and those with larger tires can use the RAEZUM lift as well.
- **Lifted Jeeps denotes Jeeps with common lift heights. Jeep owners with lift kits exceeding common standards and extreme lifts should contact us prior to ordering for verification of fitment. A measurement from the bottom of the door to the ground may be necessary.
What is the product made of?
- This product is a 3/4 inch and 1 inch steel tubular construction with a powder coated finish. It also consists of padded foam uprights, (2) precision ball bearing 4" x 1.25" swivel caster wheels, (2) locking precision ball bearing 4" x 1.25" caster wheels, and rubber end caps. A padded rubber door plate, lifting device, and swivel handle are included for easy removal.
Where is the product made?
- This product is made in the USA.
How do I operate the lift?
How does this come packaged?
- Lift: 26x15x7 box
- Rack: 6.5x4.5x25
- Shipped via UPS